Sunday, May 24, 2009

24

24 is the best tv show EVER...and I do mean EVER

I watch a lot of TV so trust me, I know what I'm talking about..

Chad and I have a very unhealthy addiction to this tv show. We refuse to watch it on TV because it's just not the same as watching it on DVD. You can only watch one episode a week, and so much happens in each episode that by the time the season is over you have forgotten half of what has happened that season. Instead, we buy the season on DVD when it comes out - or we TIVO the entire season and watch it once the season is over. Once we start the season it pretty much takes over our lives - stuff doesn't get done around the house, we stay up WAY to late every night, when we were in school studying wouldn't be done...like i said before - it's an addiction.

Well, the 7th season of 24 just ended last week or so on TV - we didn't get to TIVO the season this year what with moving and what not so we were going to have to wait until it came out on DVD which normally isn't until DECEMBER - which is a really long time to wait if you know how wonderful this show is.

I JUST FOUND OUT THE SEASON IS ALREADY OUT ON DVD!!! I'm soooo excited to tell Chad tomorrow that it's already out. We will be buying the season tomorrow and starting to watch it on monday!!!

I realize most of you don't care, but for us this is a BIG DEAL. It's 24 time at the Elliott house - we will probably be out of reach for the next week.

I love Jack Bauer!!

-B

1 comment:

  1. if i'm not mistaken, it all started during 24 night at Club 212 when Chad was just a wee tike. ah... memories.

    ReplyDelete